GPALX is a full-stack low-code language for building applications. By writing up to 75% less code than previous Genesis versions, you can deliver productive solutions quicker than ever.
GPALX allows you to:
- model complex data objects with clear type definitions
- view large sets of data in one or more grids with customisable cells for more complex fields
- create single or multiple page views of data to help make that data more digestible
- join together multiple data objects into single views to aid data visualisation
- aggregate data using simple out-of-the-box calculation and conditional functions
- elegantly define data state transitions or workflows to maintain data integrity
- manipulate data through standardised Create, Update, and Delete (CRUD) functions, with automatic validation protection and error handling
- capitalise on the power of the Genesis platform through one-line integration, such as Auth
- dynamically filter grid data based on UI interactions
- have both Genesis and third-party Web Components at your disposal
- supercharge development with built-in page structuring and routing
Our simple-to-follow guides will enable you to become an effective user of GPALX within days.